Kitchen Lover’s Holiday Gift Guide 2016
What’s your holiday shopping style? Have you already made your list and checked it twice? Or do you live for the adrenaline rush of finding a parking spot at the mall on Christmas Eve?
In the event that you are looking for a little holiday gift inspiration, I’ve put together a list of some of my kitchen favorites. It’s divided by price with options that start at less than $25, and I’ve included a few favorite splurges too. I hope it gives you ideas for the kitchen enthusiasts on your list. If you have any gift favorites, I’d love to hear your ideas too!
Gifts Under $25
- Microplane Grater: A must for any kitchen! This baby zests oranges and lemons like a champ, grates whole spices such as nutmeg, and is perfect for garlic too. Bonus: it’s perfectly shaped to slip into any stocking.
- Mandoline Slicer: Perfect for slicing all kinds of veggies. I especially love mine for sweet potato fries and chips.
- Sturdy Measuring Cups and Spoons: Do you know anyone who still has a mismatched set or whose current set is flimsy and bent out of shape? Gift them an upgrade. Plus, the measuring spoons ACTUALLY FIT inside spice jars. Win!
- Obsessive Chef Cutting Board: For that friend who likes to be precise.
- Kitchen Shears: These are a bargain buy and can handle anything from cutting apart a chicken to slicing delicate herbs.
- Quirky Tea Towel: For that person in your life who loves a good pun. And donuts.
- Nesting Prep Bowls: These super-cute bowls are shaped like mini mixing bowls and have handy measurement markings on the inside.
- High-Quality Baking Cocoa: Test it out on these one-bowl brownies!
- Personalized Spoons: I might just ask Santa for one that says “For Erin’s Coffee Only.”
- Humorous Cocktail Napkins: SO MANY excellent options. This one and this one are two of my other favorites.
- Cheese Board + Knife Set: Because anytime you pull out the cheese board, it’s a party.
Gifts Under $50
- Try the World: For your adventurous foodie friends and family, check out these curated gift boxes of fancy food items, snacks, and beverages; each box is curated from a different country.
- Enamel Camping Pot: That camp-loving, outdoorsy friend of yours probably needs a cute pot for camp hot cocoa emergencies. Approved for at-home hot cocoa emergencies too.
- 8-inch Chef’s Knife: An amazing knife to make any kitchen user’s life easier.
- Immersion Blender: A must-own for anyone who loves making soup.
- The Most Adorable Apron: Perfect for looking cute while hosting dinner parties, as well as protecting that nice shirt of yours from a cloud of flour. I love that this one is still machine washable, important if your recipient is a known enthusiastic stirrer.
- Embossing Rolling Pin: Effortlessly adds a touch of beauty and whimsy to desserts.
- Round Platter: Beautiful and functional.
- Whipped Cream Maker: Instantly makes any dessert (or mug of hot cocoa…or Irish coffee) feel extra special.
- Stovetop Espresso Maker: Makes excellent espresso and, unlike most espresso makers, it won’t hog your countertop.
- Salt and Pepper Grinders: These are easy to fill, can be adjusted to any size grind, and won’t leave a mess on your table. With more than 2,500 positive reviews, you know these are good.
- Air Popcorn Maker: Make easy, healthy homemade popcorn in your own kitchen. Perfect for home movie nights or that friend who always has the munchies.
- Swoop Serving Bowl: A gorgeous wood serving bowl that will last for years and can double as decor too.
- Electric Glass Tea Kettle: For the true tea precisionist.
- 5-in-1 Griddler: Ben and I received ours as a wedding gift and are now obsessed with “panini-ing” any sandwich, including PB&J!
- Milk Frother: I own one of these and am absolutely in love. It makes any cup of coffee feel special and is great for making hot chocolate too.
- Digital Convection Toaster Oven: This can essentially function as a mini countertop oven. It’s a lifesaver for anyone who doesn’t have an oven or is a frequent baker.
- Wine Cooler: Works well for reds and whites and is available in multiple sizes. I may or may not be asking Santa for this one. *wink, wink*
- Dutch Oven: The ultimate splurge gift. This is a true investment piece and kitchen workhorse that can last (literally) generations. Mine is my most treasured kitchen piece, and I use several times a week. This is another good quality, more economical option.
This post contains affiliate links.