IT’S HERE! The Well Plated by Erin 2018 Holiday Gift Guide. I had THE BEST time putting this together. From cozy scarves and sweaters, to chunky throws, to must-have kitchen gadgets and classy barware, to the top new cookbooks of the season, this guide has something for everyone on your list. I have 50 ideas at a variety of price ranges. I hope you have as much fun shopping as I did!
Holiday Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
Fashion + Beauty
1. Cozy Check Scarf. Classic, affordable, and a total winter essential.
2. Pom Pom Beanie Hat. Warmth never looked so cute. I love the fun pops of color.
3. Cozy-Yet-Stylish Sweater Dress. I think I need this for myself for Christmas.
4. Simple, Perfect Studs. One of my absolute wardrobe essentials. You can dress them up or down, and they match absolutely everything.
5. Ultra Fun Tassel Earrings. For when studs simply will not do.
6. Madewell Indio Sunglasses. LOVE these, and they look good on everyone!
7. Asymmetrical Snap-Up Fleece. Like wearing a hug.
8. Birthstone Pendant Necklace. Clean and classy in a rainbow of color options so you can find the right one for everyone on your list.
9. Butter Slipper Socks. The name says everything.
10. Ugg Moccasin Slippers. One of my top recommended gift items every year! Mine are going 4+ years strong.
11. Satin Ponytail Holders. Great for stocking stuffers! I’ve switched to hair elastics like this and notice my hair breaks and tangles less.
12. Mascara. My new top pick for the thickest, fluffiest, longest lashes.
13. Hanging Travel Organizer. My mom gave me one of these for my birthday, and it honestly improved my travel life. A perfect gift for someone who’s often on the go.
14. Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette. The ideal set of neutrals. I’ve tried others and always come back to this one.
Coffee, Tea, Fancy Food + Entertaining
15. Ninja Coffee Bar. This was my housewarming present to myself, and I am obsessed! It’s a serious step up from Mr. Coffee but isn’t exorbitantly expensive compared to similar models. I love that I can brew coffee in different quantities ranging from a single cup to a full pot and everything in between. It also brews iced coffee and has a milk frother too.
18. Alphabet Cheese Board. The monogram adds a personal touch.
20. DIY Bitters Kit. For the mixologist.
21. Monogram Mug. Coffee and tea taste better sipped from this stylish mug.
22. Bhakti Chai Concentrate. Make the perfect chai latte with this! The blend of spices (with a little extra oomph from fresh ginger juice) is perfection.
23. Pitcher. It’s just so pretty.
Home Decor + Just Plain Fun
24. Bluetooth Speaker. LOVE MINE. It’s easy to hook up to any device, and the sound carries across the house. I use it both for parties and to listen to audiobooks and podcasts when I’m moving from room to room. I had a cheaper one before, and it simply did not compare.
25. Chunky Woven Throw. I bought one of these for our new den and now basically refuse to take it off. The couch looks great with this tossed over it (and I feel great snuggled up in it!).
26. Custom Return Address Stamp. I can’t wait to get one for our new address.
27. Mini Capri Blue Fir & Firewood Candle. Make a house smell like heaven (also, the reviews!).
28. Hyggelight Wildflower Candle. A gorgeous container you can repurpose, wildflower seeds pressed into the wrapper, amazing scents…you can’t go wrong with this candle.
29. Eucalyptus Wreath. Make any front door beautiful.
30. Hot Water Bottle. For that friend who’s always cold (ME!).
31. Marble Coasters. You’ll want to leave these on your table, whether or not you actually have a glass to put on them.
32. Goal Digger Wall Print. One of my favorite Etsy stores. I have three different quotes hanging in my office (and now want to add this one).
33. Wireless Bose Headphones. A splurge gift for music lovers.
Must-Have Kitchen Appliances + Gadgets
34. Instant Pot. If you (or someone on your list) doesn’t have one of these yet, now is the time!
35. Air Fryer. The hottest new gadget since the Instant Pot. It makes everything from fries to chicken crisp with less than 1 tablespoon of oil.
36. Rosé All Day Dish Towel. For all of your gal pals.
37. Happy Lemon Print Swedish Dish Cloths. Sunny, cute, AND functional! They come in a variety of patterns and have amazing reviews.
38. Best Silicone Spatula. Comes in a bunch of fun colors!
39. Fish Spatula. Not just for fish! I use mine constantly to flip roasted vegetables on the pan, turn perfect over-easy eggs and pro pancakes, and, yes, it works well for fish too. (This is another more economical option).
40. Walnut Spoon Set. These feel great in hand and are lovely to boot!
41. Staub Baking Dish. Just plain GORGEOUS, and the quality is outstanding. I use mine over and over, and they look as lovely as the day I got them.
42. Le Creuset Grill Pan + Matching Cookbook. For when you don’t want to have to go outside to grill.
43. Bakeware Set. I’ve tried dozens of different brands of bakeware, and these baking pans are my favorite! No sticking, loaves come out with perfect, crisp corners, cookies bake evenly, and they are a breeze to clean.
44. Bundt Pan. A true classic for your favorite baker. Cakes do not stick to this bad boy.
45. Ruffled Pie Dish. I love this dish! It makes my sweet and savory pies look so pretty, bakes beautifully, sticking is never an issue, and the fluted edges make the crust easy to crimp.
Top Cookbook Picks
46. Cravings by Chrissy Teigen. I originally bought this book out of curiosity, but it is so legit! Teigen is hilarious, the recipes are delicious, and I certainly don’t mind all the shots of John Legend. Her latest book, Cravings: Hungry for More, is available as well, and I’m eager to check it out (*hint, hint Santa*).
47. Cook Like a Pro by Ina Garten. You better believe Queen Ina’s newest book is at the top of my list! Her Back to Basics and Foolproof are two of the best cookbooks I’ve owned, and I expect this one to be just as fabulous.
48. Dining In by Alison Roman. Her salted butter chocolate chunk shortbread cookies broke Instagram, but even more great ideas abound in this book!
50. The Minimalist Kitchen by Melissa Coleman. A wonderful book by one of my favorite food bloggers. Melissa shows that you don’t need to have an overflowing kitchen or pantry to make delicious, bountiful meals.