Gift Guide for Her
The first Well Plated Holiday Gift Guide 2019 was so popular, so I decided to create a second! Just in time for the big holiday sales, this gift guide is filled with ideas for the women in your life. On this list, you’ll find unique and special gifts that will fit any budget. Whether you’re looking for clothes, shoes, jewelry, or beauty gift ideas, we have them all!
- Coziest Wrap Sweater. I love that you can throw this on over just about anything. Also, SO SOFT.
- Sweater Blazer. I would feel effortlessly fashionable wearing this. Warm and will make any outfit look a bit edgier.
- A Beautiful Black Lace Top. Perfect for nights out.
- A Silky, Feminine Black Top. Classy and easy to dress up or down.
- Allbird Sneakers. I’ve been lusting after these “it” sneakers for months. Love the color options!
- The Perfect Pair of (Comfortable) Pants. I have these in black and wear them at least 3x per week, plus anytime I travel. They’re just as comfortable as leggings, but look more polished.
- The Boots That Will Last a Lifetime. I’m lucky enough to own a pair of these gorgeous, timeless boots (I have the pecan color), and their quality and craftsmanship is bar none. With proper care they will last a lifetime, even with regular wear.
- Perfect Puffer Vest. Not too puffy, a little bit rugged (in a good way), and actually helps keep you warm. My sisters gave this to me for Christmas last year, and I wear it all the time.
- Cozy Plush Vest. Another great vest with a totally different look.
- Luxurious Hand Cream. Enough to keep her hands moisturized all winter long, with each scent sized perfectly to fit in a purse.
- Beanie Hat. The easiest way to be cozy and look cute!
- Soft Robe. I could LIVE in this thing.
- Cutest Scrunchie. Excellent if you need a small gift or stocking stuffer. It’s so cute, but not the sort of thing I’d splurge on for myself (a.k.a. perfect for gifting!)
- Fun Pajamas. These look so comfy, and there’s tons of adorable prints.
- The Only Slippers You Need. I link to these these every year, because they are AMAZING. I have owned mine for going on 5 years, and I adore them. These Fuzzy Slippers are another cozy option (and much more affordable).
- Dudley Stephens Fleece. These are ALL the rage right now (and do have a price tag to prove it). I also love this easy turtleneck, which is at a friendlier price point.
- Pendant Necklace. A timeless, everyday piece.
- Bathtub Caddy Tray. This takes bath time to an entirely new level.
- Back and Neck Massager. Give the gift of stress relief.
- Greatest Faux Leather Leggings. 2.7K positive reviews don’t lie. These Chic, Yet Fun Leggings have a similar style for a friendlier price point.
- Sweater Dress. Warm, cute, AND comfortable. The winter trifecta!
- The BEST Mittens. I live in Wisconsin and can attest that these are the absolute BEST mittens. I have them in gray and am asking Santa for a second pair.
- Classic, Timeless Pullover Sweater. A winter staple!
- Teddy Bear Coat. Fashionable and SO cute and cozy.
- Beautiful Wrap Blouse. A timeless piece she’ll wear for years!
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.