25 Perfect Gifts for Her
Next up in our series of gift guides: 25 Perfect Gifts for HER.
Maybe she’s your mom. Maybe she’s your best friend. Maybe she’s…you.
Whether you need fresh gift ideas for the woman who seems to have it all or are looking to surprise a friend who rarely treats herself, I hope this roundup of unique items will help make shopping for the ladies in your life a little bit easier.
I have gift ideas for all budgets, and a few of these items would make great stocking stuffers too. Happy shopping! If you have unique gift ideas of your own, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
25 Gift Ideas for the Lady
1. Plaid Blanket Scarf. I’m in love with the rose, gray, and gold tones in this cozy scarf. I feel like it would match just about anything. $40
3. “Make Mine a Double” Traveling Coffee Mug. You know you have a friend who needs this. ??? $18 (I heard this recently sold out. This gold stripe mug is the same price and another super cute option).
3. The Perfect Everyday Tote. Matches anything and can hold everything! $48
4. Belif Moisturizing Cream. Pampering, practical, and at the top of my sister’s wish list. Now I want to ask Santa for it too! $38
6. Half Bow Beanie Hat. Winter is looking so much cuter. $48
7. Cinched Jogger Leggings. I can definitely get away with these in public, and I am very, very excited about it. $39
8. The Best Stud Earrings. I own this exact pair, and I wear it almost every single day. They beautifully match everything, can glam up a basic sweatshirt, and are classy enough to wear with formal attire too. $52 (For more color options, I am a big fan of these stud earrings too. $38)
9. Clinique High Impact Mascara. No matter how many different brands of mascara I try (including a few more expensive ones), this is the one I come back to again and again. $18
10. Coconut Water Face Mask. I can feel my skin thanking me already. $13 for a set of 3
11. Pom Pom Blanket/Throw. I love how soft and fuzzy this looks, and the pompoms are so fun. $39
12. Insulated Water Bottle. These sleek water bottles are ragingly popular, keep liquids hot or cold for hours, and, thanks to the dozens of size and color options, you can find the perfect one for everyone on your list. $12 to $25
13. Oversized Initial Necklace. Both pretty and a nice way to give a gift that feels especially personal. $17
14. Purity All-in-One Face Wash. I am a groupie FOR LIFE. A friend gave me a sample of this last year for Christmas, and I’ve been using it since. The bottle lasts for months, it won’t dry out your skin, and when I use it, I rarely need makeup remover also. $11
15. J.Crew Puffer Vest. My sisters gave me this vest last year in orange, and I wear it so much that I’m asking Santa for it this year in black. $120 (often on sale, so keep an eye out!)
17. Mini “Emergency” Kit. From hairspray to strain remover to safety pins to dental floss, this kit has you covered. It’s got 17 beauty and personal items all tucked into an adorable pouch. $21
18. Initial Business Card Holder. For the Girl Boss in your life. $30
20. Twill Field Jacket. A cool-weather wardrobe staple. $45
21. “Brunch Lady” Tray. For friends who love to entertain (and for ladies who love their brunch!) $35
22. Nest Candles. Luxury candles are one of those gifts I adore but rarely purchase for myself. Nest candles are clean burning, long-lasting, and will fill your room with fragrance. Birchwood Pine is my favorite for the holidays. $40
23. Extra Cozy House Slippers. These fur-lined plaid slippers make me want to curl up in front of a fire with a cup of cocoa. $48 (Not a fan of plaid? These slippers are another one of my favorites. The glowing reviews do not lie—I’ve owned and adored my pair for three years. $100)
24. Vintage Floral Patterned Hand Cream. Pretty and practical. $8 for a set of three
25. Personalized Coffee and Tea Spoons. Find personalized stamped coffee spoons, teaspoons, serving pieces, tree ornaments, and more at this adorable online store. I learned about it from a reader and love the fact that you can find the perfect piece and phrase for anyone on your list. $17 for a coffee spoon (Note: This shop is offering 15% off to Well Plated by Erin readers! Enter the code WELLPLATED15 at checkout.)
For More Ideas, Check Out My Other Gift Guides Below:
- Kitchen Lover’s Gift Guide
- 30 Perfect Gifts for the Hostess with the Mostess
- 10 Best Cookbooks to Give as Holiday Gifts
- 25 Gifts for Him
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.