25 Perfect Gifts for Him
Every year, I struggle with gift ideas for the guys in my life. Girls are easy, because the women I shop for—my friends, mom, and sisters—and I usually like the same things (ahem, everything on this Gift Guide for Her and this Gift Guide for the Hostess with the Mostess).
Guys? HELP WHAT DO I BUY.
In case you go through similar struggles, I’ve gathered a list (with some male help!) of great guy gifts. Whether you are shopping for your husband, brother, father, boyfriend, coworker, or crush, these 25 gift ideas for him would make any guy very happy this holiday!
25 Gift Ideas for the Guy
1. Good Quality, Comfortable Headphones. These have amazing reviews, are a mega upgrade from earbud style headphones, and would be perfect for a guy who spends a lot of time listening to music at his desk. They are wired however, so if you are looking for a wireless option, check out these top-rated wireless headphones. $99 for the wired pair; $199 for wireless
2. Combination Game Set. Compact and ideal for the game-loving guy. This set contains pieces for chess, checkers, backgammon, cribbage, dominos, playing cards, and poker dice. $43
3. Etip Warm Knit Gloves. These soft, warm gloves are touchscreen friendly, so you can handle your phone without fussing with removing them or missing a call or text. The suede palm looks nice and helps keep the phone from slipping. $33
4. Craft Beer BBQ Sauce Set. A trio of sauces, each of which is inspired by a different iconic BBQ style (Kansas City, Carolina, and Texas) and finished with a regional craft beer. It’s like double the man points. $30
5. Old Fashioned Print. For any guy who loves this classic American cocktail. My sister printed and framed this exact print, then placed it on her husband’s bar cart, and it looks stellar. $25
6. Catan. An adult party game favorite that can be played with as few as three players. $49
7. Craft Beer Home Brew Kit. For the beer enthusiast in your life: a complete kit to brew 4 gallons of craft beer. It’s available in 4 different flavors, so you can choose the one your guy likes most. $50
8. Upgraded BBQ Tools. Know a guy who could use a BBQ tool upgrade? Check out this teak 4-piece set ($76). It’s also available as a 2-piece set for $32. For a splurge, check out the 4-piece copper-topped set, which comes in a wooden box ($185). For a more affordable option, this 2-piece copper-topped set is nice also ($38).
9. Electric Salt and Pepper Shakers. I tried these at a friend’s and have since added these to my personal Christmas list too! $45
10. Paddle Your Own Canoe Drink Tray. Fun and functional for the outdoor enthusiast. $45
11. Bar Cart. Classy, manly, and great for someone who wants to set up a home bar but has limited space. This is the priciest gift on this list and could be a nice larger family gift. Crate and Barrel often has sales, so watch for that too. $600
12 Carnivore Club Rub and Grilling Salt Set. Anyone can cook perfectly seasoned meat in a hurry with this set of different spice blends, each tailored to different type of meat, plus an all-purpose BBQ blend. $34
13. Canvas Backpack. Perfect both for traveling and for taking around town. $87
14. Brown Leather Watch. I’m a sucker for versatile but classy watches, and I absolutely love this one. It can go dressy or casual and feels modern but still sophisticated. $150
15. Slim Fit Leather Wallet. This slick little number holds the essentials but is still thin enough to easily fit in a pocket. $40
16. Stainless Steel Traveling Mug. Sleekly designed and keeps hot and cold beverages at temperature for hours. $26
17. On-the-Go Facial Kit. Because guys deserve a little pampering too. This would also be excellent for traveling. $43
18. 3-Pack of Fun Socks. Every guy I know can use a good pair of socks, and I really like this brand (they make women’s socks also). All sorts of patterns are available, and the “Big Buck” set seems like an easy, appealing choice. $24
19. Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. Because any social gathering is more fun with music. $40
20. Leather Phone Case with Built-In Card Holder. Ben has a similar phone case and loves it. When you are out, you can leave your wallet at home and simply slip a credit card and drivers license into the phone case instead. $50
21. Pacific Northwest/City Tees: Casual Industrees makes a variety of ultra-soft cotton tees and sweatshirts with vintagy-looking prints, most of which have an outdoor or Pacific Northwest feel. The designs caught my eye, and the tees look ultra comfy too. $20 to $35
22. Beard Tonic. For the guy who loves his facial hair. The smell of this one (Cedar + Bergamot) sold me. $20
23. Suede Moccasins. These toasty numbers could double as house slippers and easy, stylish, warm shoes for when you are out and about. $46
24. Super Classy, Sturdy Toiletry Kit. This splurge item is designed to last and would be especially appreciated by any frequent traveler. It’s well made, roomy, and the reviews are glowing. $125
25. Amber and Moss Soy Candle. For both the guy whose place always smells great and the one whose apartment could use a little help in the aroma department. If I had a brother, I’d buy this for him, then make him light it whenever I came over to visit. It smells amaaaaaazing. $20
For More Ideas, Check Out My Other Gift Guides Below:
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.