HAPPY BIRTHDAY to The Well Plated Cookbook! I can’t believe it’s been a YEAR since this book was first in your hands.
I spent nearly four years pouring every ounce of myself into making this book the best possible resource for you.
Seeing your responses (and more than 2,000 5-star reviews on Amazon!!!!) this last year made every moment worth it.♥
Launching a cookbook in 2020 was really, really difficult (to put it mildly).
It meant a number of personal disappointments, like having to cancel my book tour and worries over sales being negatively impacted.
Your encouragement through it all meant the world to me!
Whether you joined one of our virtual cookalongs, tuned into my segment on Good Morning America, told friends and family about the book, purchased extra copies for gifts, posted your beautiful creations on social media, you lit up my life with your love and support.
For an honest look at the nitty gritty of writing a cookbook, you can see my collection of behind the scenes posts here.
A Few Fun Facts About The Well Plated Cookbook
- Exclusive Content. All of the recipes are NEW! There are more than 135 of them. You can’t find them on my blog or anywhere else.
- Foolproof Recipes that WORK. Every recipe has been tested 6 times or more, by myself and by independent recipe testers (read more about the recipe testing here). Every recipe doesn’t just turn out; it ROCKS.
- Easy, Healthy Dinners Galore. The biggest section of the book by far is the main dishes, especially 30-minute and one-pot meals! Nutritious delicious dinners that your family loves is what you all ask for most, and this book delivers x1,000.
- Photos for Every Recipe. The pictures are stunning. You can read more about shooting the cookbook photos here.
- Crazy Extras. I went ABOVE AND BEYOND to include extra helpful information that other cookbooks skip in every recipe. From how to store and creatively repurpose leftovers, to ingredient and produce swaps, to dietary adaptations, this book does not cut corners. I give you the kind of information you wish other books included.
- Friendly to All Diets. While I don’t label the recipes specifically because I want them to be inclusive (and every recipe would have a gazillion labels), I’ve heard from dozens of you who have food allergies or who are gluten free, vegan, etc. that you appreciate how easy the recipes are to adapt and that you cook from this book often.
- Helpful Lists & Party Menus. Wish cookbooks would tell you which recipes can be ready in 30 minutes or less, which freeze well, which are meatless, and more? How about recipes that you can easily group together to create a menu for special occasions? YEP, THIS BOOK DOES THAT TOO.
- THE BEST RECIPES EVER. Simply put, I saved up my best for this book. If you like the recipes here on my blog, you are going to flip for the ones in my book!
What You Are Saying
“Everything about this book is a delight…Erin clearly cares about making your family meals delicious, healthy, and easy. I was reading through this book last night and realized this may be the first of my MANY cookbooks where I end up trying everything at least once. Truly, if you’re only going to buy one cookbook “The Well Plated Cookbook” should be that one. I can’t imagine being disappointed.” —Angie
“We have been using this cookbook at least 5 times a week since January and absolutely love everything we’ve tried. We have shared this book with several friends and family and they love the healthy, delicious and colorful meals as well. Even the picky, non healthy eaters LOVED the recipes! Erin is amazing!” —Kris
“The best cookbook I own! Every recipe has been a hit with my family, and unlike other books where there are only a handful of recipes that intrigue me, this is one I see myself using fully for years to come….I also love that there are photos for every recipe. So happy this book exists.” —S
“This is the first book I will have cooked almost every recipe out of. I have more than 300 books on my shelf so this should tell you a lot about how awesome I think this cookbook is!!” —Domino
“I absolutely LOVE this cookbook! The recipes are incredibly easy to make (aka not 15+ steps!), they use ingredients most kitchens have, and the author shares so many fun and helpful tips throughout. We’ve made at least 5 different recipes and we’ve LOVED them all! This cookbook is very helpful and interactive and a cookbook I actually want to sit down and read! Highly recommend!” —Albert
And SO MANY MORE! ♥
THANK YOU ALL so much for your support! The best part about this book has been seeing your creations and reading your feedback.
Please keep sharing your creations on Instagram. Be sure to tag @wellplated in your photos and use #wellplatedcookbook. I often feature the photos on my Instagram story and would love to see and share yours!
Loves and lots of love, xo Erin
^^Kitchen Sink Carrot Cake from The Well Plated Cookbook (what you see me eating in these photos! It’s goooooood.)
Where To Buy
**Giveaway open to U.S. residents of the 50 states, age 18 and older. Giveaway ends on 8/31 at 11:59 p.m. CDT. Winners will be contacted via the email address used to leave a comment below or via Instagram direct message sent to the account used to leave the entry and will have 48 hours to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen.
I just discovered you and I am looking forward to trying some of your awesome recipes! They look so delicious and healthy to boot. I’d love to get your cookbook!
Happy birthday on your blog and I hope you have many more years of bringing everyone fabulous recipes and tips.
I haven’t been able to grab a copy yet, so here I go!! I’ve been using your recipes throughout the pandemic, and have loved every single one I’ve tried. I first found you for a Kale smoothie, and let me tell you when my family wants me to make it every Sunday now ☺ I don’t go to Google now for recipes, I go to Well Plated. Thank you for everything, and congratulations!!
I ordered your cookbook as soon as it was offered and it is so easy to use. I love all the extra tips for storing the made recipe, freezing it, substitutions, etc. My sister has tried to “borrow” it a couple of times – borrow is in quotes because she would like it permanently!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY
Congratulations on your cookbook’s 1st Birthday! I enjoy your heathy recipes!
Happy Birthday/Anniversary! Certainly Well Plated!
I’m not familiar with your recipes. That carrot cake looks delicious. Would love to make it! Congrats on the one year anniversary of your book.🎉🎉
I would be ecstatic to win a copy of this cookbook! I truly love yo cook & bake. Congratulations on your one year Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My girlfriend introduced me to your wonderful cookbook. I receive your emails and usually print the recipes from there. It would be wonderful to have my own signed copy of The Well Plated Cookbook! And it would help save the environment :) Robin
Intrigued by what treasures this book holds!
It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year. I love your cookbook and have been making the pesto on repeat – it’s so delicious in grilled cheese with sweet potato! Congratulations!
Looks like an amazing cookbook- thank you for sharing your gift with the world! Happy Well-Plated Birthday!
Congratulations on your 1st year! This is by far my favorite recipe book! Thank you! Hope to see more….
Load More Comments