Kitchen Lover’s Gift Guide
What’s your holiday shopping style? Have you already made your list and checked it twice? Or do you live for the adrenaline rush of finding a parking spot at the mall on Christmas Eve?
In the event that you are looking for a little holiday gift inspiration, I’ve put together a list of some of my kitchen favorites. It’s divided by price with options that start at less than $25, and I’ve included a few favorite splurges too. I hope it gives you ideas for the kitchen enthusiasts on your list. If you have any gift favorites, I’d love to hear your ideas too!
Gifts Under $25
- Microplane Grater: A must for any kitchen! This baby zests oranges and lemons like a champ, grates whole spices such as nutmeg, and is perfect for garlic too. Bonus: it’s perfectly shaped to slip into any stocking.
- Mandoline Slicer: Perfect for slicing all kinds of veggies. I especially love mine for sweet potato fries and chips.
- Sturdy Measuring Cups and Spoons: Do you know anyone who still has a mismatched set or whose current set is flimsy and bent out of shape? Gift them an upgrade. Plus, the measuring spoons ACTUALLY FIT inside spice jars. Win!
- Obsessive Chef Cutting Board: For that friend who likes to be precise.
- Kitchen Shears: These are a bargain buy and can handle anything from cutting apart a chicken to slicing delicate herbs.
- Quirky Tea Towel: For that person in your life who loves a good pun. And donuts.
- Nesting Prep Bowls: These super-cute bowls are shaped like mini mixing bowls and have handy measurement markings on the inside.
- High-Quality Baking Cocoa: Test it out on these one-bowl brownies!
- Personalized Spoons: I might just ask Santa for one that says “For Erin’s Coffee Only.”
- Humorous Cocktail Napkins: SO MANY excellent options. This one and this one are two of my other favorites.
- Cheese Board + Knife Set: Because anytime you pull out the cheese board, it’s a party.
Gifts Under $50
- Try the World: For your adventurous foodie friends and family, check out these curated gift boxes of fancy food items, snacks, and beverages; each box is curated from a different country.
- Enamel Camping Pot: That camp-loving, outdoorsy friend of yours probably needs a cute pot for camp hot cocoa emergencies. Approved for at-home hot cocoa emergencies too.
- 8-inch Chef’s Knife: An amazing knife to make any kitchen user’s life easier.
- Immersion Blender: A must-own for anyone who loves making soup.
- The Most Adorable Apron: Perfect for looking cute while hosting dinner parties, as well as protecting that nice shirt of yours from a cloud of flour. I love that this one is still machine washable, important if your recipient is a known enthusiastic stirrer.
- Embossing Rolling Pin: Effortlessly adds a touch of beauty and whimsy to desserts.
- Round Platter: Beautiful and functional.
- Whipped Cream Maker: Instantly makes any dessert (or mug of hot cocoa…or Irish coffee) feel extra special.
- Stovetop Espresso Maker: Makes excellent espresso and, unlike most espresso makers, it won’t hog your countertop.
- Salt and Pepper Grinders: These are easy to fill, can be adjusted to any size grind, and won’t leave a mess on your table. With more than 2,500 positive reviews, you know these are good.
- Air Popcorn Maker: Make easy, healthy homemade popcorn in your own kitchen. Perfect for home movie nights or that friend who always has the munchies.
- Swoop Serving Bowl: A gorgeous wood serving bowl that will last for years and can double as decor too.
- Electric Glass Tea Kettle: For the true tea precisionist.
- 5-in-1 Griddler: Ben and I received ours as a wedding gift and are now obsessed with “panini-ing” any sandwich, including PB&J!
- Milk Frother: I own one of these and am absolutely in love. It makes any cup of coffee feel special and is great for making hot chocolate too.
- Digital Convection Toaster Oven: This can essentially function as a mini countertop oven. It’s a lifesaver for anyone who doesn’t have an oven or is a frequent baker.
- Wine Cooler: Works well for reds and whites and is available in multiple sizes. I may or may not be asking Santa for this one. *wink, wink*
- Dutch Oven: The ultimate splurge gift. This is a true investment piece and kitchen workhorse that can last (literally) generations. Mine is my most treasured kitchen piece, and I use several times a week. This is another good quality, more economical option.
For More Ideas, Check Out My Other Gift Guides Below:
- 30 Perfect Gifts for the Hostess with the Mostess
- 10 Best Cookbooks to Give as Holiday Gifts
- 25 Gifts for Her
- 25 Gifts for Him
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.