Fave Finds + Fabulous Deals! Best of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
I have a little something different for you today! My top picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
If you are currently thinking, “Whaaaaat??? I thought this was a food blog,” fear not. I’ll be back with my usual recipe shenanigans tomorrow.
I wanted to share this post for a few reasons:
One: I hate shopping. Kind of. It takes a lot of time and energy, and I don’t find it especially relaxing. This means that when I do shop, it’s limited to items I truly love, are good quality, and know I will wear over and over again. I either already own or recently purchased many of the items on this list. Those that I have not, I would purchase if I had an unlimited budget, and I think you will love them too. Plus, now you don’t need to click through 70+ pages of options. I have the best of the sale for you right here!
Two: I love Nordstrom. This is not a sponsored post for Nordstrom or anyone else. When I do shop, 99% of the time it is online, and Nordstrom happens to be my favorite place to do it. It offers a great selection at a variety of price ranges, the items are good quality, and since Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns, I can try on as many items as I like, without the hassle of a dressing room or cash register line.
I also love a good deal, and many of these items are total steals right now.
Three: I thought it would be a lot of fun, and I hope you do too!
If you have a Nordstrom debit or credit card, you can preshop the sale and order items today. If not, the sale opens to the public this Friday, July 21, and lasts until August 6. Items sell out quickly, so if there is something you really love, I recommend purchasing sooner than later.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Top Picks
Shoes (first things first!):
- These booties are too cute to be true.
- Can a gal have too many booties? I hope not, because I love this pair.
- My ultra stylish younger sister ordered these. I trust her taste.
- These are for when I want to dress up an outfit without actually dressing up (or wearing heels).
- These tennis shoes would cute with jeans and at the gym.
- In case you Christmas shop really, really early, these cozy slippers would make the perfect gift for your mom, your best friend…or you.
- These over-the-knee boots in every color, please.
- I bought this sweater in a pale orange color this spring and love it so much, I want another.
- I think I could live in this comfy oversized sweater.
- This lace top makes me want to plan a classy lunch date.
- This plaid shirt. I live in Wisconsin, which means I need every color, yes?
- Soft t-shirts like this one define my at-home attire.
- This pretty floral dress has you covered from date night to girls night to casual office party.
- For my fellow romper fans.
- The perfect skinny jeans. (I recently learned this pair has already sold out! Here are a few replacement options: Option 1; Option 2; Option 3; Option 4.)
- My sis swears by Paige jeans, and this pair is nearly 50% off.
- These sleek black jeans (also Paige) look ideal for day to night.
- This pair of ripped black jeans hits the trend at a much lower price point than similar-looking designer pairs.
- This faux leather jacket in gray (but wishing I were daring enough to go for the pink!).
- My fall wardrobe called and asked for this military jacket.
- I aspire to be sophisticated enough to rock this blazer.
- This necklace would match just about everything.
- I think I need the pendant version
- This bar bracelet is versatile meets classy.
- I wear a pair of these earrings almost every single day.
- If you prefer round earrings or want more color options, check out this pair.
- These fun earrings make me want to throw a party.
- I’m a sucker for simple bangles like this one.
- This scarf would match just about everything.
- Best. Bra. Ever. It’s light, comfortable, lies flat and smooth underneath t-shirts, and is super pretty and feminine. Bonus: it comes in lots of fun colors.
- I haven’t tried this bra yet, but I love the above so much, I feel like it’s worth trying on another of the brand’s styles.
- Since we are getting personal, I’ll go ahead and tell you that this pair of undies is actually comfortable, which as you may be aware, cannot be said of every pair of its genre.
- Tempted to give this sports bra a try. I’ve heard great things about Zella (Nordstrom’s fitness line), plus I love the back crisscross detail. If you have to workout, why not do it in a sports bra with a little pizzazz?
- I’ve been using this shampoo for the last three months and have been amazed by the results. My hair feels lighter, looks cleaner, and is less frizzy overall. It’s pricey, but the bottle lasts forever. I’ve been so happy with it that the splurge feels worth it.
- Bonus: The mini dry shampoo that comes with the above set. I’ve tried dozens of brands, and this is one of the best on the market.
- My absolute favorite face wash. A friend gave me a mini -set as a Christmas gift, and I became a believer. It lasts for months, doesn’t dry out my skin, and takes off makeup in one step (including mascara!), no other makeup remover required.
- One of my best girlfriends pinky swears by this moisturizing lipstick-meets-chapstick.