I have a new (free!) email series called Amazing Dinners that are Secretly Healthy. I can’t wait for you to get your hands on it! You may have heard me mention it or even saw a pop-up notification about it when visiting my site. Here’s why I’m so excited about it and think you are going to love it too.
What is this Email Series About?
Coming up with dinners that taste great, are easy to make, and are good for you is tough.
I grew up eating my grandmothers’ fantastic Midwestern home cooking, but when I first started cooking on my own, I had a demanding job and was on a tight budget. I wanted to eat yummy, healthy food, but I didn’t have much time to spend on dinner, and I couldn’t afford to shop at fancy grocery stores,
Guess what? You don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen or a fortune on ingredients to make healthy meals that taste FANTASTIC.
My biggest goal here at Well Plated is to empower you to cook healthy meals that taste great and are simple to prepare.
With this in mind, I thought now would be the perfect opportunity to combine some of my best secretly healthy recipes and tips into one place: an email course. This series includes some of my most popular posts, the ones readers rave about again and again.
You’ll receive 1 email per day for 5 days. After that, I’ll send you 1 email per week with additional popular recipes that I know you are going to love having in your arsenal. Again, it’s completely free just like the content on my blog.
(Honestly there are no gimmicks or sponsorships. I have hundreds of recipes on my site, and this email series is my way of helping you navigate to the best of the best!)
Is This for Me?
This is a completely free series. All that’s happening is me appearing in your inbox! You don’t need to do anything– no homework– just read and be inspired to apply some of the healthy cooking lessons in your own kitchen.
- If you’re a newer reader, you might never have seen this content before.
- If you are cooking for picky eaters and need a way to sneak more healthy food into their diets.
- If you’re looking for ways to eat more healthy meals, but don’t want to eat “diet” food (no thank you!).
- If you want to eat well without having to shop for fancy ingredients (all of mine can be found at an average grocery store!).
- If you’re a beginner cook and want recipes that are tried-and-true.
- If you don’t feel like scrolling through hundreds of recipes, let me hand pick them for you!
You can unsubscribe at any time with the click of a button. No hurt feelings!
Sign Up Here
If you’re a regular reader and want email notifications whenever I publish a new recipe or article, you can sign up for instant updates.
Thank you so much for reading, following along, and making my recipes. You inspire me to keep cooking every day!
Pictured: Crock Pot Mexican Casserole