I have a very special, very exciting announcement today that I hope will bring a little sunshine and happy distraction to what has otherwise been a very unnerving six days. To celebrate, I am giving away a $250 Amazon Gift Card too!
It’s the official launch of The Well Plated Community: A Place for Recipes and Fun.
This is a special private Facebook group for Well Plated readers, a.k.a. YOU. It’s meant to be a safe, feel-good space where we can meet each other, connect, and chat about recipes, our day-to-day-lives, and share quality memes to brighten up our days.
Tried a new recipe you loved and want to show it off to fellow food lovers? Post a photo here! Looking for kid-friendly recipes with frozen vegetables? This is a spot to ask! How about easy weeknight dinner inspiration? We have lots of that too.
I’ve long been looking for a way to better “meet” you all, so this private Facebook group is something I’ve had in works for months. I contemplated delaying its launch due to the recent events affecting us all, but then it occurred to me that a safe online place to connect and chat about food/life might be exactly what we need right now. I know I do.
In honor of the group’s launch, I’m also giving away a $250 Amazon gift card!
To Enter The $250 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
- Request to join the group on Facebook HERE. You’ll need to fill out a short questionnaire as a part of your request. This questionnaire is for the safety of the group and will help to keep out spam.
- Once you are approved, you’ll see a post announcing the giveaway in the group. This post will tell you how to enter (and how to get additional bonus entries too!).
- Sit tight! We’ll be contacting the winner via Facebook.
FAVORITE THINGS — March Addition
In addition to announcing the Facebook group (join the fun + win the gift card HERE), here are a few links to things I’ve loved lately.
- Guinness Brownies. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! To go with these decadent brownies, this Cabbage Sausage Skillet is an easy recipe you can make to celebrate. (Or just eat the brownies for dinner. I won’t judge.)
- Cookbook Recommendation. My Paris Kitchen by David Lebovitz. I used it to check cassoulet off of my 2020 cooking bucket list over the weekend, and it was epic! The hastily snapped photo above (taken just before we inhaled it) does not do it justice. If you’ve been looking for a good excuse to spend an entire day cooking a bucket list recipe of your own, now is the time. This book has beautiful, tantalizing recipes to keep you busy.
- Silk Pillowcase. After reading for years that silk pillowcases are better for your hair and skin, I finally bought this one, and I am now a believer.
- Inexpensive, Super Soft Sheets. We recently needed to replace our guest sheets and a friend recommended these. They are a STEAL and so soft and comfy.
- Foot Peel Mask. Give yourself the spa treatment at home, and prepare to be shocked by what comes off of your feet after you use it.
- Favorite Books I’ve Read (or Listened to on Audible) Lately. Talking to Strangers (quick and interesting); The Giver of the Stars (compelling characters and written by an author I really enjoy). If you haven’t read Maybe You Should Talk to Someone yet, I highly recommend it.
- This Easy Spring Dress has me dreaming of warmer days to come.
- This Super Comfy Dress feels very right-now.
- Oven Cleaner. A few of you have commented on Instagram asking how I keep my oven so clean. This inexpensive cleaner is my secret. It doesn’t leave any weird chemical smells.
- Three Cute Animal Instagram Accounts To Make You Smile. @puppiesofinstagram (I don’t think I need to explain this one); @roundanimals (exactly what you think it is and it’s delightful); @pumpkintheraccoon (one of my all time faves).
Any favorites of your own? Please feel free to share in the comments section below. I hope you’ll join our Facebook group too!