Peanut Butter Cake
The world poses no problem we can’t remedy with a hefty slice of Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Glaze.
- Out to dinner and looking to attract the attention of your super-cute waiter: Leave a slice of Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips on the table, along with your number (and the tip.)
- Messed up royally at work and desperate to humor your boss: Drop Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips on her desk.
- Need a slam-dunk dessert for a dinner party: Serve Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips.
- Owe your girlfriend an apology: Say it one with Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips.
- Congressional partisan divide: We might not make progress, but at least we’ll eat well trying.
Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips is not shy; it is loud and proud about its big-time, diva-style peanut butter flavor. Even unfrosted, this cake bursts with peanut butter flavor, and the necessary smother with a shiny, smooth peanut butter glaze makes this cake as a peanut butter lover’s dream dessert.
Have you ever eaten peanut butter directly from the jar with (or without) a spoon? If yes, I baked this Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Glaze just for you.
As for the semi-sweet chocolate chips: What would a peanut butter cake be without the very life partner of peanut butter itself, chocolate? Sad. Incomplete. Longing. I simply could not subject our peanut butter cake to the absence of chocolate, thus into the batter it went.
Plus, as we established with my Avocado Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Chunks, I have an irrepressible desire to add chocolate just about anywhere it makes sense, and putting chocolate in a peanut butter cake has to be the most reasonable idea I’ve heard since Ben proposed doing his own laundry (he doesn’t approve of how I fold his t-shirts.)
Today, let’s take charge of our problems with a big, bold slice of Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Glaze. We might not solve them all in one sitting, but that is why God gave us second helpings.
I am especially excited about this recipe, because I developed it in collaboration with Dixie Crystals Sugar, a brand I’ve used for years. On its website, Dixie Crystals features irresistible, crowd-pleasing recipes, including this Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips.
Find the recipe for Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Glaze on Dixie Crystals’ website. Click on over now—this Peanut Butter Cake is too good to wait!
Disclaimer: Dixie Crystals Sugar compensated me for my time to develop and photograph this recipe. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.