Let’s Get Together!
I am thrilled to work with companies I value and their associated brands to help meet marketing goals. When I’m passionate about something, I want to share it!
I am an experienced brand partner and recipe developer, and I have worked with a wide variety of companies including KitchenAid, General Mills, Bob’s Red Mill, Land O’Lakes, Old El Paso, McCormick, and more. My recipes and food photography have been featured by outlets including People Magazine, Parade, NPR, Country Living, The Kitchn, TODAY, MSN, BuzzFeed, Self, Oprah, and more. I regularly conduct televised live cooking demonstrations, including Good Morning America and Chicago WGN. The Huffington Post named my blog as one of its 7 Best Food Blogs for Eating on a Budget.
I am also an ardent traveler and frequently publish activity guides for the cities I visit. I’ve worked with tourism boards, brands, and resorts both nationally and internationally in Traverse City, Columbus, Park City, Italy, Thailand, and more.
Below are just a few of the ways we can collaborate. In addition to these popular partnership opportunities, I would love to create a custom collaboration that specifically meets your objectives. You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, I am the only author of this site, and I am not accepting guest posts. I also am not looking to expand to new ad networks and do not participate in pay-by-click marketing campaigns. Thank you for your understanding.
- Recipe Development: Developing recipes is one of my favorite aspects of food blogging. I’d be ecstatic to develop a unique, alluring recipe that highlights your product and to feature it in a sponsored post. If you have a product you feel belongs in my kitchen, I want to hear about it.
- Food Styling and Photography: Have a new recipe in need of a show-stopping photo for your website or publication? How about an existing recipe whose photo could use a facelift? My camera and I are here to assist.
- Travel: My international and domestic travel posts have become tried-and-true resources for my blog readers as they plan their own travel destinations and activities. Whether you represent a hotel or resort, tourism board, restaurant or activity, or other travel-related service, I’d be thrilled to discuss ways we can highlight your destination.
- Video Production: After conducting live televised cooking demonstrations for national and local TV, I discovered a love for cooking in front of the camera. I enjoy taping cooking segments, cooking at local events, and creating videos for my YouTube channel. If you are casting for a video production, I would be happy to submit a video audition.
- Conference Attendance: I am delighted to represent my favorite companies and brands at conferences. I am available to attend as your brand representative at any food or blog-related event.
- Brand Ambassador Programs and Company Events: Work with me to promote your brand through a variety of avenues. Be it my participation at a single event that I share with my readers or through on-going representation (at conferences, via social media campaigns, blog posts, and more), I’ll collaborate with you to find the mix that meets your goals.
- Editorial: My love of food can be rivaled only by my love of writing. Looking for fresh, fun content for your website or publication? Let me help!
If you’d like to learn more or to discuss partnership opportunities, please reach out to me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!