Kitchen Remodel – Our Selections
We redid our kitchen in June of 2019! Below is a list of our selections. For more details about the remodel itself including before and after photos, please see this post.
- Countertops. Cambria in Swanbridge. We did a beveled edge.
- Wall Color. Sherwin-Williams Repose Gray.
- Island. Our island is from a company called Belmont. We started with their modular options, then added some customization, including a drawer for the microwave, a pull out trashcan, furniture style legs, and wainscot paneling across the front and sides. The color is from Belmont and is called Admiral.
- Backsplash: White 3×2 subway tile with medium gray grout. Above the range, we used the same tile/grout with a chevron inlay.
- Sink. Kohler Iron/Tones single basin undermount sink in white
- Faucet. Brizo Artesso Articulating Faucet in luxe gold
- Instant Hot/Cold Water Dispenser. Insinkerator Instant Hot Indulge in Matte Black
- Range. Wolf 30-inch dual fuel
- Refrigerator. Fisher & Paykel 36”-inch counter depth with ice maker and stainless steel panels
- Dishwasher. Bosch 800 series with pocket handle
- Microwave. Sharp drawer microwave with wave functionality
- Hood. Zephyr AK1200BS (with recirculating kit)
- Barstools. West Elm Alden counter stools
- Hardware. I don’t have a brand for this, as we purchased from through our contractor, but the color is a matte gold.
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.