IT’S HERE!!! Cue the dance music and all the excited emojis, because today I’m revealing the COVER of The Well Plated Cookbook. It’s also the first day you can PREORDER your copy! HUZZAH!!
Preorder available from: Amazon – Barnes and Noble – IndieBound – Hudson – The Book Depository
This book has been nearly three years in the making! The recipes are BRAND NEW (you can’t find them on my blog or anywhere else), and they are my absolute favorite ones I’ve ever created!
It would mean the world to me if you would preorder a book today. I have some really special, exclusive bonuses planned for those of you who do preorder (be sure to save your email receipt. If you preorder today, I’ll have fabulous bonus material to send your way!).
Your preorder is one of the most important ways that you can support Well Plated and this cookbook, and it would be deeply, personally meaningful to me too. Preorders are vital to a book’s success, something I didn’t realize until I became a book author (I actually now preorder books whenever I can!).
I poured every ounce of my creativity and passion (along with thousands and thousands of hours) into making The Well Plated Cookbook the BEST EVER collection healthy, easy, and DELICIOUS recipes for you.
I took the utmost care to make this cookbook as useful as possible. The recipes are fast, budget-friendly, and clever and are organized by meal (Breakfast, Party Appetizers, Salads, Mains, Sandwiches, Soups, Sides, and Dessert). The biggest chapter by far is the healthy dinners!
Here’s a Quick Look at What’s Inside:
- 130+ brand NEW rapid-fire recipes. This is not a compilation of recipes from my blog. These recipes were created exclusively for this book. With the exception of slow cooker recipes, most dinners can be made in 45 minutes or less.
- Gorgeous Photography. More than 130 stunning, full-color photos. Some recipes even have more than one photo!
- Recipes that are PRACTICAL and AFFORDABLE. I will never include an ingredient you can’t find in a regular supermarket or extra ingredients that aren’t essential to a dish’s success. Wherever possible, I’ve also eliminated odd, leftover orphan ingredients (no half-empty cans of beans here!).
- Fast, Healthy Dinners Galore. The book is designed to help you get a healthy dinner on the table any night of the week. You’ll find a dynamite selection of one-pan meals. Many of the recipes feature a single ingredient used in multiple, ingenious ways, like Stuffed Sweet Potato Boats (5 Ways!). I even included different recipe spin-offs like Ultimate Creamy Mac and Cheese (4 Ways!) to keep your dinners feeling fresh and new.
- Recipes that WORK. Every recipe was meticulously tested 6 to 12 times (some even more!), both by myself and by independent recipe testers. If a recipe didn’t receive glowing reviews, it didn’t make it into the book.
- Helpful Produce Amounts. To make the recipes even easier, I’ve listed produce amounts both by volume and by the approximate number of items you’ll need. For example, if a recipe calls for “2 cups shredded carrots,” it will also state “about 10 ounces or 4 medium,” so you know exactly how much of each ingredient to buy.
- Leftover Love. To help you make the most of your cooking, the recipes include tips to store and reheat leftovers, as well as clever ideas to turn those leftovers into an entirely new meal.
- Healthy Swaps That Don’t Skimp On Flavor. These recipes are inspired by my midwestern roots. I’ve lightened them up, but never at the expense of flavor. These recipes taste like the real deal; you won’t suspect the swaps!
This is a Book You Will Want to Cook from Every Day.
It represents the best of my cooking and fulfills what I so often hear from many of you: “My family doesn’t like healthy food, but they LOVED this!”
Writing this cookbook is one of the best and the hardest things I’ve ever done. It’s 1,000% worth it, because I know you are going to go crazy for these recipes and that they are going to make getting a healthy meal on the table faster, easier, and tastier for you.
THANK YOU for being here. When I started my blog eight (!!) years ago, I never dreamed it would grow to be the wonderful community that it is, let alone that I’d write a cookbook. It never would have been possible without you. I appreciate you SO much, and I hope you will preorder today. It would make me more grateful than I can adequately express. This book truly is for you!
Get your copy of The Well Plated Cookbook here: Amazon – Barnes and Noble – IndieBound – Hudson
Read even more about The Well Plated Cookbook here.