1. To create a new meal plan, navigate to My Recipes, and under collections, look for the “Add Collection” prompt. There you’ll find blank meal planning templates, including a Mon-Fri Dinners Only template and a Mon-Sun Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner template. Select your desired template, and a blank version of that template will be added to your collections. You’ll be given the option to rename your meal plan. After clicking on it, you’ll see a blank Meal Plan template.
2. To start building your plan, click Add Items. The default setting allows you to add items from your saved recipes by selecting “Add from Collection > Saved Recipes.” Once you find a recipe you want from “Saved Recipes,” click the plus sign to add it to your plan.
4. You can also add items with the plus icon to the right of “Click to set name.” You can search all the recipes on the site using “Search Recipes.” Once you find a recipe, add it by clicking the plus icon.
5. As you begin to build out your plan, you can easily rearrange your recipes with drag-and-drop by clicking and holding the two bars to the left of the recipe.
Removing Items from Your Meal Plan
- To remove an item from your meal plan, once inside the plan click the three dots icon and select “Remove Item”