Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip vindicates my awkward middle school years.
In middle school, I was not one of the “Cool Kids.” I didn’t have the right pens (for whatever bizarre reason, glittery Gelly Roll and neon Uni-ball pens were signs of social status). I failed every single presidential fitness test event, except for the sit and reach. I had bad bad bad full-forehead bangs and a mouth full of braces. Boys didn’t bother to TP my house, and the “popular” girls did not invite me to their birthday parties. Yes friends, middle school was traumatic.
Now, when older, wiser, and big bangs-free me, walks into a party, the boys who wouldn’t waste their toilet paper on my yard and the girls who wouldn’t call me to go shopping flock to my side. While I’d like to credit my successful evolution from insecurely awkward pre-teen to confidently awkward adult, I’ll tell you my secret: it’s the caramel apple cheesecake dip.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, the girl holding the caramel apple cheesecake dip is the one to meet!
The Best Fluffy Caramel Apple Dip
Sweet, creamy, caramely, and smothered in toffee bits, caramel apple dip grabs the center of attention at any party. Other dips want to be this dip. It combines the lusciousness, sweetness, and tang of a cheesecake with the melt-in-your mouth, buttery brown sugar flavor of caramel.
When you bring caramel apple dip to a party, it’s clear that everyone loves you, er, your dip. You’ve combined cream cheese, homemade caramel, and toffee. Who could resist you it?
Now onto the buttery, crunchy, chocolatey toffee topping: These flecks of nutty candy add extra texture and enhance the caramel’s flavor. I’m a sucker for toffee and think it is totally underappreciated, but if toffee is not your favorite, I’m sure this dip would be fab with chopped peanuts, almonds, or crushed graham crackers. Should you decide to go big and top caramel apple cheesecake dip with all of the above, I support you.
Dippers for Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
- Apple Slices. Scoop this dip with tart apple slices and you have a gourmet twist on a caramel apple, minus the dental risk.
- Graham Crackers. Dunk with graham crackers and you have the sensation of eating a caramel cheesecake with graham cracker crust. Double dip and I won’t tell.
More Appetizer Recipes
- Sweet Potato Bites with Bacon and Avocado
- Thai Spice Crispy Edamame
- Whipped Feta Crostini
- Pizza Rolls with Goat Cheese and Olives
Caramel apple cheesecake dip brings all the boys to the yard. Just tell them to leave the toilet paper at home.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt or 2 additional ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped toffee pieces
- 4 Granny Smith apples or other tart apples, sliced for serving
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice about 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons water
Join today and start saving your favorite recipes
Create an account to easily save your favorite projects and tutorials.Register
Imperial Sugar compensated me for my time to develop and photograph this recipe. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.