For this Valentine’s Day, treat yourself, and your special someone, to a delicious home-cooked meal! Pick your favorites below! I curated some of my favorite Valentine’s Day dishes for you to choose from on this special day!
On The Menu This Week:
- Appetizers. Garlic Butter Shrimp, Cheese Fondue, Smoked Salmon Dip
- Drinks. Brandy Old Fashioned, Strawberry Champagne, St. Germain Cocktail
- Main Dish. Air Fryer Steak, Salmon Wellington, Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- Sides. Baked Potato, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus
- Desserts. Flourless Chocolate Torte, Dark Chocolate Cookies, Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie, Chocolate Fondue
By utilizing a weekly meal plan, you can ensure you and your family are maintaining healthy eating habits, explore new recipes, and ultimately — save time (and money!) in the grocery store and kitchen each week.
Once you save the collection below, click here to access your saved collections!Weekly Meal Plan
Weekly Meal Plan Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Our Weekly Meal Plans are created with a family of 4 in mind. To adjust this to fit the needs of your family, simply press the “+” or “-” symbols underneath each dish to adjust the servings amounts. Doing this will also automatically update your shopping list. You can also adjust serving amounts in the shopping list. For help with this, click here for tutorials. Still stuck? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access your recipes here, or navigate to My Recipes in the site menu bar.
Do you ever catch yourself asking “what should we have for dinner?” multiple times a week? By utilizing our Healthy Meal Plans – ask no more! Meal planning for yourself and a family can be a burdensome task, so let us help! When you follow a weekly meal plan, you can streamline your groceries, use up leftovers in a timely manner, maintain healthy (but delicious!) eating habits, and save time and money each week.
Join today and start saving your favorite recipes
Create an account to easily save your favorite recipes and access FREE meal plans.Sign Me Up