Healthy Chicken Recipes
Think chicken is a snooze-fest? THINK AGAIN. With the right recipe, chicken is anything but boring. Chicken is my go-to meat for recipe planning, because it’s a blank canvas for all kinds of different flavors and cooking techniques. Chicken is easy to use, a healthy source of protein, widely available, and budget-friendly. Weeknights (and weekends for that matter) are busy. Here are my favorite Healthy Chicken Recipes that are sure to keep your weeknight dinners interesting!
- Healthy Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- One Pan Healthy Chicken Recipes
- Light and Healthy Chicken Recipes
- Family Favorite Healthy Chicken Recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Chicken Salad Recipes
- Healthy Chicken Indian Recipes
- Healthy Chicken Asian Recipes
- Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Healthy Chicken Soup Recipes
What’s the Healthiest way to Make Chicken?
Some of my favorite healthy chicken recipes are made in the slow cooker. Whether you need healthy chicken recipes for two or healthy chicken recipes for a crowd, these easy slow cooker recipes are the perfect fit for busy weeks.
- Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker with Chicken Cacciatore
- Healthy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
If you want a plain, shredded chicken recipe, this Crock Pot Shredded Chicken is for you!
Make cleanup a breeze with this one pan healthy chicken recipes! Everything cooks together in one pot or skillet, so you aren’t left with a pile of dishes at the end of the night.
- Chipotle Chicken Skillet
- Taco Pasta
- Creamy Chicken Stroganoff
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Rainbow Vegetables
- Fiesta Chicken
- Thai Chicken Curry
- Sheet Pan Italian Chicken
- Quick Chicken Sweet Potato Kale Skillet with Cranberries and Goat Cheese
- Harvest Chicken Skillet with Sweet Potatoes Brussels Sprouts and Sautéed Apples
If you’re looking for healthy chicken recipes for weight loss, these are the best fit. Each one uses light ingredients but still has tons of flavor.
- Lemon Basil Chicken
- Baked Lemon Chicken with Asparagus
- Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- Strawberry Chicken With Avocado
- Grilled Orange Chicken Kabobs
Recipes your entire family will love! Even picky eaters will enjoy these family favorite healthy chicken recipes. They’re deeply comforting and filled with rich flavor.
- Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes
- Rosemary Chicken Thighs with Apples and Brussels Sprouts
- Healthy Chicken Pot Pie
- Lemon Pepper Wings
- Baked Chicken Meatballs
The Instant Pot makes these healthy chicken recipes easy. These are great recipes to make for meal prep.
A fresh and delicious healthy salad with crisp veggies, juicy chicken, and an easy, creamy homemade dressing. Perfect for healthy family meals, barbecues, and parties!
These easy, healthy Indian chicken recipes are made with easy to find ingredients, and they’re better for you than the restaurant version!
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
Lightened-up versions of your favorite takeout dishes. They have just as much flavor, and they’re delicious leftover!
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
- Crispy Asian Chicken Tenders
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Pineapple Chicken
When you need to make healthy chicken recipes for a crowd or for meal prep, these casseroles are perfect. Each one is packed with veggies!
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken and Biscuits
- King Ranch Chicken
- Healthy Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
These healthy chicken soups are cozy, light, and perfect for chilly nights. Plus, using the slow cooker or Instant Pot makes them easy!
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.